Bobby in the Sahara Desert in Morocco.
“I chose this photo because I think it represents me well. I love to travel, experience new places and embrace new cultures.”
Bobby Crane joined TEG as an intern in August and we are looking forward to having him on our team this semester. As Bobby learns more about us and the work that we do, we think it’s equally important to learn all about him. So here’s…
5 Fun Facts About Bobby Crane
- College/university and major? I’m a senior at Louisiana State University (LSU). I’m pursuing a mass communication major with a concentration in public relations and a minor in business administration.
- Hometown? My hometown is New Orleans, LA. I’ve lived in Louisiana my whole life except for my sophomore year of college when I went to Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles and a semester during my junior year of college when I studied abroad in Madrid.
- Favorite book? My favorite book is The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, a 700+ page novel that tracks a character from a childhood museum explosion in New York City to an early adulthood life-threatening black market art deal in Amsterdam. It’s part bildungsroman, part love story and includes a ton of family drama, but it’s wholly readable and extremely profound.
- What’s the best advice you ever received? The best advice I ever received was given to me last summer by a Palo priest in Cuba during a visit to his home in a Havana neighborhood. He told me, “Always think with your head and your heart and never regret anything that you’ve done.”
- Any TV favorites? My favorite TV show of all time is Freaks and Geeks, a show that only has one season and 18 episodes, each of which I’ve probably watched over ten times.